BrandNerd, a small but growing marketing agency with a national client base, is looking for a well-rounded Content Marketer to create and execute marketing programs for our clients. We're looking for someone understands B2B marketing strategies, has a knack for working with clients in technical industries, and will get work done on time. This is a huge opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing business.
- Take ownership of client's marketing goals.
- Communicate clearly with team members.
- Anticipate and solve problems.
- Attend and report at morning team huddle.
- Update project boards as you complete tasks.
- Wireframe new websites, landing pages, and campaigns.
- Create and optimize email automations and funnels.
- Create presentations, brochures, and other marketing resources.
- Write clean copy following brand guidelines.
- Meet with clients as needed.
Skills & Tools:
- Blend of creative and technical writing skills.
- Proven experience with all or some of ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, MailChimp, Hubspot, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, etc.
- Slack, Gmail, Zoom